On this website you can find all my publications and lecture slides, keep track of workshops and courses given all over the world, and other interesting stuff.
- new publication: The Stability of Problem Behavior Across the Preschool Years: An Empirical Approach in the General Population
- Protests raise questions over role of universities – University World News
- Presentation at the Multilevel Conference (April 9): Latent Trajectory Studies: The basics, how to interpret the results and what to report
- Analyzing small data sets using Bayesian estimation: the case of PTSD following mechanical ventilation in burn survivors
- Master Methodologists ISTSS conference
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsBayesian Estimation Bayesian Probability and Statistics Bayesian statistics burn survivors bursary students ECPR Winter School ejpt expert knowledge ICPS Istss Journal of Management Latent transition analysis Lcga Lgmm Longitudinal data analysis mechanical ventilation methodological advances Mixture modeling Mplus PhD posttraumatic stress symptoms Preschool internalizing and externalizing problems protest Ptsd repeated measure analysis small samles Stability Structural Equation Modelling Trajectories